Microsoft Office programs are extraordinarily popular, used in every industry, for all sorts of purposes. The reason they are so popular is their flexibility. PowerPoint can be used for any type of presentation, whether to one person or a crowd of hundreds, to present ideas in the nonprofit world, or to pitch a new product in a marketing meeting. The Animation features can make your presentation POP. You can use animation to hold the attention of your audience and emphasize important points.
The Webinar will cover:
- How to use transitions effectively
- Animating titles and pictures
- Control how bullet points appear – dramatically
- Setting animated items to appear automatically or not
- Animating graph categories or series so they appear one at a time
- Motion Paths – how to have items on your slide move in any direction